You don’t have to if you don’t want to! There’s SO MUCH you can do to stay in touch!! You can talk to him as much as you usually do, it just might take more effort. Talk to him about it, y’all will be fine. 💘
You HAVE to talk to her parents. This isn’t her fault, and she won’t be able to listen to you and rationalize what you’re trying to tell her. You have to tell her parents. She needs help that you can’t provide, do you understand? Just be there for her. You’re such a good friend. Much love to the both of you 💗
This is what I’ve been listening to for the past week, in no particular order. Check them out if you wanna!
1. Electric Lady - Janelle Monae
2. Yours - Mariah Carey
3. Can’t Tell Me Nothing - Kanye West
4. Life of the Party - Mahogany LOX & Brandon Skeie
5. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
6. Not In That Way - Sam Smith
7. ***Flawless (Remix) - Beyoncé ft. Nicki Minaj
8. 2 On - Mahogany LOX & Golden
9. Domino - Jessie J
10. Angel of Mine - Monica
11. Kiss the Girl - from The Little Mermaid
12. Try Me - James Brown
13. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
14. I See Fire - Ed Sheeran
15. New Slaves - Kanye West
16. Stay With Me - Sam Smith
17. Superpower - Beyoncé ft. Frank Ocean
If you really want to, tell him. He’s your best friend; he should understand better than anyone. Be honest, try to have an in depth conversation about it and do it only if you want to. And since you’re willing to tell him, I assume you’re willing to get help? Please try to, as soon as possible. Best of luck and all my love.
Thank YOU! I love you more and I’m so glad I could help!!
1) You deserve to be respected at ALL times. Anyone who doesn’t understand that does not deserve your attention or your time. You deserve to be treated fairly and with respect, ALWAYS.
2) They cannot fix you. If you are struggling with depression/ anxiety or anything else, he or she can’t make them disappear. Find someone who will be there for you on your journey to getting better.
3) Nobody on this big green earth is perfect. He or she may make mistakes, just like you. You have to remember that they will not know everything about you from the start. A relationship takes a lot of time and a lot of effort.
4) Fighting every five seconds is NOT WORTH IT. You should have way more good times than bad when you’re together. If y’all can’t work out the simple, small things, you can’t expect to work out bigger issues. It’s not worth the stress, the anger or the tears.
5) You shouldn’t have to change who you are to make someone
like you. If you feel that you can’t be yourself in front of them because you’re afraid of being judged, move on as fast as you can. Someone will like you for who you are, don’t settle for someone who doesn’t.
6) If someone doesn’t like you the way you like them, it’s not their fault and it’s not yours. It doesn’t make them a bad person. It doesn’t mean that there’s something wrong with you. Don’t feel bad about yourself if the person you like doesn’t like you back, and don’t hold anything against him or her. We all have different tastes.
7) FRIENDSHIP IS IMPORTANT. I really think being friends first is important. Don’t rush into it! Have fun, make each other laugh. Get to know each other. I know that it can be HARD to remain friends for awhile when you really like someone, but it’s worth it. At the end of the day, you’ll want your best friend right next to you.
YES, scratching is a form of self harm. Please try your best to stop and get help if you need to!! Do not be ashamed. Much love to you
People will tell you “be confident! You’re beautiful just the way you are,” but as soon as you start to listen, as soon as you start to believe it, you’re labeled as vain and conceited. That is ridiculous. Don’t ever let someone put you down for having confidence and loving who you are. Ignore those who call you beautiful and then call you out when you agree. Do not feel bad for liking the way you look or how smart and funny you are. That’s how it’s SUPPOSED to be. You’re not supposed to hate yourself, you’re not supposed to put yourself down and you SHOULD think that you’re beautiful. You should know. We’ve all been tricked to think that insecurity is the same as humility. That is a lie. ‘Insecure’ is not a default setting for a human being. Do not be afraid to think of yourself as brilliant and fantastic and worthy. Love yourself and be proud, be honored to be who you are. It doesn’t help to think otherwise.
(part 2) and im still in love with him and i know i am because i can feel it and its unexplainable. and idk i still cry over him and of course just my luck hes mt neighbor and we’re vacationing at the same place at the same time… idk what to do i really wanna get over him but he is seriously so perfect and i love him so much. ive had depression issues, and have self harmed..i never told him but i stopped so he wouldnt find out.. and i was actually happy with him. he helped me through a lot…
Try to talk to him about it, okay? Just try. If nothing comes out of that, you’re going to need to move on because someone who ignores you and just stops talking to you like that is NOT worth your time, your energy, your thoughts or your presence. You deserve so much better than what he’s putting you through, especially if he’s doing this with malicious intent. Talk to him and talk about how he made you feel. And if it doesn’t work out, you can cry and whine about it as much as you need to, but at some point you’re going to have to pick yourself up and move on as best as you can…distract yourself, find a hobby, find good friends, talk to your family and find who you are without him. I wish you all the best and I’m sending all the love I can. I really hope this helps.
Break up with him, tell your parents, tell HIS parents. That kind of behavior is intolerable and you do not need to be with someone like that, no matter what. You do not deserve to be abused, whether it’s a physical slap or a verbal one. End it. It won’t be easy, but you’ll find someone who won’t treat you that way. You deserve better.